Old Navy Tank Tops

I don't know about where you live but here in DC, the hottest summer look is a tank top and jeans. I have a friend, who shall remain nameless...Lauren...that once spent $80 on a tank top. She actually got annoyed with me when I not only acted shocked but told other friends about her purchase. That being said, the tank top looks GREAT on her, as does everything else she wears!
So, I began looking around to find some inexpensive tank tops to recommend. The problem with most inexpensive t-shirts are that they are thin and not long enough (we all know that long t-shirts are the thing right now). Also, a lot of the less expensive shirts don't survive the first trip to the washing machine.
I stumbled into Old Navy the other day and found some very hip, very inexpensive tank tops that compare to the infamous $80 one. Be sure to check out Old Navy.com to see if there is anything you might like...they are having a sale!

1 Comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! mcse windows 2000 network infrastructure design training Canister cleaners small vacuum Cialis lastschrift bestellen percocet vs endocet mens sterlin silver id bracelet Pictures of dr office blood pressure monitor Adipex next day delivery Teardrop trailer awnings Texas ash cabinet Oldsmobile crankshafts + 330 cid
Post a Comment
<< Home