Alberto VO5

I love expensive shampoo and conditioner. There is nothing like the feeling of walking out of the salon after a cut and color with $30 worth of hair care products. Now that I am trying to get out of debt, the extra $30 isn't an option. So, I am now in search of the best of the drugstore brands. I finished up the last of my fabulous Phyto last week so I decided to start my quest when I saw that Safeway had Alberto VO5 on sale for $1 a bottle. I bought the shampoo and conditioner for a total of $2 and was excited to start my experiement (hey, I am broke...I have to do something for fun). Well, let me tell you. Alberto VO5 is not the best drugstore brand out there. The shampoo doesn't foam up and the conditioner is runny. After a week of use, my hair feels like straw and my bangs are inexplicably greasy. Hopefully there will be a coupon in this Sunday's paper so that I can buy some new stuff on my trip to Target this weekend. I have a haircut and highlights at the fabulous Sugarhouse Day Spa on Saturday , I hope I can resist the temptation of the good stuff!

2 Comments:
Don't throw the VO5 away. Use it to shave with.
best regards, nice info »
Post a Comment
<< Home