Knott Frugal By Nature

I am in no way, shape or form frugal. Hence the name of my blog. I am trying to get out of debt and thought others might apprecitate my thoughts on living a somewhat hip, frugal life.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I've been MIA

Hi there!

I have been so busy with work and school starting back up that I have neglected my blog. I have all my homework done for the week and tomorrow is Friday so I will spend some time updating things. I have learned so much the last couple of weeks and can't wait to share them with you...be on the lookout!

Jess

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Beachgirl said...

Glad you are back. I was wondering where you had gone. Can't wait to see what you have to say.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home